Friday, May 29, 2009

30 MaY 2009

hEllo...
mY aLL FrIenD...
NoThinG..I juZ wAn tO Say....
I'M fiNe hErE...


HaiZ...
bUt..i"m ReaLLy FinE???
Ermmm........
i ThinK nOt ReaLLy...
coZ i was jUz QuaRReL wiTh my BoyfRiEnD....
hAiz.....Sad Lo...wHo cAn CoNSolAtioN me.....
i rEallY waN cRy....
WUWU....T_T...
erMMM...but fortunately we aRe NOThinG Now....
hAiz...Y wIll quarrel WiTh hIM????
HAHAzz....tAt caN'T teLL YouRS....hehe...
coZ taT is SecRet BetWeeN uS.....


Coz quarrel with him...then i was din slp whole night...
now so tired ed...but i really dun wan 2 slp....but wat can i Do??
I ReaLLy dun noe....haiz...
STudY????
i dun wan la....i really HATE the moral education n the malaysian studies....
but tis two subject will exam soon...haiz...wat can i do la?????
ALL my FALSE!!!! Y i DUn wan study hard!!? Y i dun wan TRY MY BEST????
WHY??? WHY??? WHY???
coz i dun wan study hard at last semester....then i nid to retake the subject!!!!

i really vry regret!!! but i really vry HATE tis two subject la!!!!!!

haiz.....then hhow about the exam??? but nobody can help me...HELP???
i think...jz i can help myself...??? eRMM....
PerHAPS..i can paSS the subject at tis semester...I REALLY dun wan failed gain la!!!!
GOD.....PLS help me!!!!


Tis wEEk is my semester breaK....but jz 1 wEEk la....
i will start my cLASS at NeXT weEK...
Walao..so fASt...i'm NOT REst EnouGh...Can BreaK MoRe lOng TimE!!!???
Of cOuRse can't la.....hahazz....
Then Nid stuDY at NeXt wEEk lo....so BoRInG la.....


haizzzz.........

No comments:

Post a Comment